Spokane Youth Sports Association's strength is its VOLUNTEERS!. Each year over 144,000 hours are given by volunteers in our sport programs.
Whether you wish to help as a board member, official, referee, coach, administrative aid, or "put your back" into keeping the playfields safe, your time and efforts are valuable!
All SYSA Coaches are VOLUNTEERS - See our Coach of the Month and comments below:
- I started coaching when my kid was just a young player and grew wih the team -- it's been a blast!
- I love the kids I love the game -- great combination!
- Thankfully there are resources to help because the kids gotta play!
Contact SYSA at 536-1800 or email:
- LeRoy Woodrich with interest in: Baseball, Softball, Lacrosse, Flag Football, Tackle Football
- Chrissy Wohl with interest in: Soccer
- Caity Harper with interest in: Track & Field, Cross Country
- Phil Helean with interest about the SYSA Board of Directors
- Kris Fuller with interest in Administrative Support
- Terri Fortner with interest to assist with Developement and Fundraising